We sew for our kids…we sew for our friends…but when do we sew for ourselves? I have been neglecting all my selfish sewing projects (with good reason, oh, pregnancy), but it’s GO TIME now. I would LOVE for you to join me – and join the linky party!
I created this party to connect with other adult garment/accessory sewists, and I plan to do it every Friday. So if you’ve sewn something for yourself and blogged about it, please link up using the widget below.
The unofficial rules (meaning, do what you want, but these are suggested!):
- You may add as many links as you like, but the idea is to link recent projects. Don’t go through your entire blog archive and link your posts.
- Share the love! Please add a link back to the Sew Selfish Linky Party in your linked post or in your sidebar. (This isn’t required, obviously, but I would greatly appreciate it!)
- Make some friends! Sewing bloggers love making new friends. Please visit a few other linked posts and leave a comment while you’re there (if you feel so inclined)!
- Tag your photos on Instagram with #sewselfish. I’d love to see your beautiful work!
- Add your photos to the Sew Selfish Flickr pool.
Here’s where you can grab the code to insert a button on your post or sidebar:
Any questions? Please feel free to contact me!